Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Morning

After a good weekend, I am back to work on this lovely Monday morning. I am glad I took Friday off to get some stuff done. I did some painting and other stuff around the house. Unfortunately that resulted in not doing a whole lot on Saturday. Actually spent the day just shopping and browsing with my best friend. Both of us were having a fibro day. So it was nice to just take it easy. We even had our dogs with us. They enjoyed spending the day with us and getting out to run in the fields before the rain started again. One of the items I got was a old lamp at a market. It had a white, speckled base and white lampshade. I finally painted it last night a nice navy blue base and covered the shade with the same fabric as my curtains. It looks awesome!

Here's the lamp:



We also got out to the trail on Sunday with the dogs. It was a good long walk, maybe too long. I am certainly feeling it today.

You know that feeling like you just had the hell scared out of you by your alarm clock and it takes 15-20 minutes or so just to relax the muscles again and calm down.... that was this morning. Not sure how many spoons that used up. It's a spoonie day.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment