Thursday, May 3, 2012

Strange feeling

What is this strange feeling? This confidence and smile on my face? Is this a reaction to the supplements? A reaction to sleeping? If it is, then I will continue to move forward and stick with what is seemingly working. Strange how chemicals in your body are changed by medications. I used to shy away from a lot of medications but sometimes there is an inbalance and medications are required to balance things again. Today I am feeling good about my job, about my life and so on. When I found out that I was not involved in a committee, I talked with my supervisor and am now involved. I was curious how the budget would work out if I were to pursue an online course and talked it over and even signed up for it. The course will be a nice refresher for my management, communication, and teambuilding skills. Something simple yet something to learn from. Always learning.
I got to see my doctor yesterday and we talked over things. I really like how I can sit down and talk with her. I see the hesitation on her face and in her voice about somethings, so I ask for more suggestions or clarification. Basically, continue with what I am doing, do more stretching, and to give her a call if I need anything. I'm doing good to figure out things and manage my health. Taking alot of it into my own hands. But I do a lot of research and talking with many health professionals before making informed decisions. So far, it is working out for me. I have tried somethings and found it was not very effective and tried other methods and they work great. The food journal is helping me a lot in figuring out some of my triggers. It is all connected, I am sure of it. There are medications that she has suggested and I shy away from due to past experience with them. I am keeping the lyrica to help with sleep and pain. It also keeps the migraines at bay, even at a low dose at night. I found taking it for the daytime didn't really help much. It's a lesson learned, so I take that knowledge and make the best use of it. Reducing the stressors in my life goes a long way too. The less stress the better I feel. The more I stress and get frustrated, the worse I am. Which is probably why I haven't been feeling the best the last few weeks. Maybe I will get back on the wagon this weekend to get more stuff done. Have been plotting and planning now for a while and time to put it into effect.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment