Friday, May 11, 2012

Something right

For the first time in over a month, I had to go home early from work yesterday. I must be doing something right. I have a sneaky suspicion that if I look back to find out when I started taking the melatonin and 5HTP would correspond to my last sick day and general improvement. So happy with that, I smile. Getting back on track is good :) I even weighed myself this morning and I am back down to where I should be. This made me double smile :) :) Just need to keep on making these positive changes and all will continue to improve. Of course, I will take care and listen to my body. This little piece is probably the most important in my health, physically and mentally. Today marks a proud milestone for me and a moment of reflection that I shall always keep in mind.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment