Monday, December 24, 2012

The lesser of evil

I've been thinking about this post for a little while now. I did get to see the neurologist about the MS, of which I was cleared. He said that if the big man were to come down and ask me to take away one thing, it would be the Fibro. Without the Fibro, everything else would be more manageable. The everything is the 15 symptoms that I went through in our appointment. I have been curious to see what all my problems would be if listed, so here it goes:
- Chronic daily headaches
- Migraines
- Fibromyalgia
- IBS
- Gluten intolerance
- Endometriosis (suspected)
- Cold intolerance
- Irlen syndrome
- Cataract and glaucoma (the problem eye is now a prosthetic eye)
- Chemical sensitivity
And I might be forgetting one or two items.

No comments:

Post a Comment