Thursday, May 22, 2014

Musical remedy #fibro #fibromyalgia #chronicpain #music

Even when the pain soars high
I find myself swimming into the deep oceans
Let the music flow over my body and heart
Override the pain and bring a smile to my face
Small joys of wonder
I crave the music

Bless the hearts of those to create such beauty
It is thoroughly enjoyed by the heart and soul
Bringing me back to live each day at a time
Slowly but sure I am finding my dance feet
Over the dance floor of my imagination
I swing and sway side to side

Free like a bird I soar higher with the melody
Somethings cannot be replaced with medications
Somethings need to come from within
The pure joy and melody that vibrates within
It will always be felt with an open heart
I breath in the music

One day it will get better, sure
But today, music makes my day better
Something sweet and simple
You are my everything
My body relaxes under your caress
I am in love

No comments:

Post a Comment