Sunday, March 11, 2012

Balancing the weekend

It has been a couple of days since posting. Been busy with life. Went to my brother's birthday party, meet up with an old friend from high school years, and did shopping. Trying to take it easy enough to recover from the late night and to prepare for the week.
On Friday, I went to a supplement store and talked with a fantastic gentlemen who understood what fibro does to the body and we talked about supplements. I bought magnesium to help with bodily pain and an herbal sleep aid. The magnesium will help I think and going to try the full dose of the herbal sleep aid again tonight. Slept a solid 8 hours last night. Cutting back on the Chloressence right now to see how my body reacts, I just have a feeling it is not doing much and might be having side effects from it. So, going to listen that feeling and test it out. See how it goes :)
I am still reading that book, "How to be sick". It is fantastic. I am already making use of some of the teachings in daily life, which is generally a good sign.
Well, I need to start my bedtime ritual and might start up a new one tonight.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment