Friday, March 23, 2012

Hurting like....

I really hate when I get to the point where I just feeling like bawling. I have no idea why either. I know I hurt, and currently numbing it out with robaxacet. But I hurt like crazy. Do I go home for the afternoon instead of torturing myself or do I stick to this and be completely miserable. Such tough decisions. It does not help that I have one supervisor that frowns everytime I take sick time. But you know what... enough is enough. I should not fear taking half a fucking day to keep myself sane. I have work to do and stuff to submit, and that's okay. I'll work on it from home where I am a hell of a lot more comfortable. There, I said it. Sick days also scare me because of what to expect in my next job. I'll figure it out though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment