Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Massage

My massage therapist asked to me to be his guinea pig for a different treatment; one more focused on relaxing hte whole body rather than tough on particular muscles. I am usually physically quite exhausted after massage. This time I was just more tired in a relaxing kind of sense. However, the usual culprits are feeling jipped for not being worked on as much this time around. Overall, it was not as intense but I can see the benefit of it. It does not help that I slept horribly last night and that damn headache-nearing-migraine tension is back again today, with a vengeance. I hope it doesn't completely wipe me out. Don't have regular ibuprofen with me, just a 600mg version of it. If that does not help, it does not bode well for me. I hurt all over, so keep on smiling and it will get better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment