Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lesser evils

Coming back to that same thought of having to choose the lesser evils. Take for example when I got home yesterday after a good 20 minute walk, I was already kind of tired. Unloaded the dishwasher and started a load of laundry. My intention was to take Jasper out for a walk. But figured I should prepare supper before walking because I would probably be tired when I got back. So I went on preparing enough for supper and for lunch tomorrow since I was using the same ingredients. After discovering how much energy that took and knowing that I would be grocery shopping later on after my roommate was done work, I had to bow out and cook supper instead and relax after. Of course though, I played fetch with Jasper in the house. He has become such a wonderfully understanding dog. So grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment