Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Work

One subject I have not talked about yet is work and health. Where is that fine line between pushing yourself hard to work versus staying home? It seems to be a very grey area. I hate missing work days, but sometimes it is necessary. I have medical appointments on a regular basis, some are during work hours and I schedule most after work (i.e. massage and chiro). Two of three of my "bosses" are okay with it and understand. The other one reminds me constantly of the days I have missed. If I were to go to another job, would I run into the same problem? I work through a lot of the pain and fog. My doctor is not worried about my case and can see me working for a long time yet, which I would prefer. Maybe it is time to try to find myself a happier place to be. Can't live in misery forever, as much as the future possibilities scare the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment