Monday, April 23, 2012

The D word

I sat in front of the computer screen earlier with this window open to type a post. But I was frozen with emotion and thought going through my mind. I discovered a subject that I actually did not feel to keen to post on. That subject was the big D word... you got it, Depression. I have slowly realized that eating more and other little behaviours were just that. I also finally got to the point of being so fed up with being blue and remembering over the last few months when certain thoughts came up that they would go away. The thoughts are still there. So, it just might be my medication for the fibro. I usually can get myself back out of it. But it's different this time. I am planning on starting to taper off the medication anyway due to having stomach issues. My poor insides have been having a hell of a time with medications over a long period of time. Havoc is probably the right word. I'm curious to see what comes back on the last set of blood tests. Either way, I know stuff needs to change. I am keeping a food and symptom diary now. After the tutoring session, I got myself out for a walk with Jasper instead of staying home and being blah and risk more eating.Going to dig myself back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment