Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A song #HAWMC

To a nice soft melody singer with strong chords inbetween to emphasize the emotional turmoil within the lyrics, within the soul. But there should be a hint of an uplifting cello piece between the 2nd and last sections.

Concentrate

Somedays wishing couldn't feel
Not far from breaking down in tears
They hid behind the eyes
Body tension aims to break you
Nothing can save me
Sit down and relax
What can I do

Strive to find solutions and thrive
Days come and go with no resolve
What can you do with the pain
My body has short circuited
Long ago, it probably started
Pain, pain, pain screams at me
Take more meds, drown in them
Almost did once
But here I am
What can I do

I write in hopes that it helps me
Listen to music I enjoy to relax
Try to focus on work, Try to get stuff done
Try not to feel bad for not walking the dog
Sometimes, I got to put myself first
Otherwise, I will whither away
I can't stop, if I do, I will perish
Get out to exercise class, it helps
Keep on moving forward
Watch the rain
Silently cry
What can I do

No comments:

Post a Comment