Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear 16 year old me #HAWMC

So much I wish I could tell you, to prepare for and deal with. 16 was a precious year before everything went crazy. I was crazy in love, but remember, it doesn't always work out. Enjoy it while it lasts; it'll be a long time before feeling that special feeling again. Take care of yourself. I know life can be a dark place at times and you are right to hope things change after high school. There is hope. Remember to smile and take care of yourself. You are indeed #1 and are as beautiful as everyone says you are. It will make more sense as you find more love for yourself as the light replaces the darkness. Family is important, never take that for granted. Also, be patient and watch that temper. Never lose hope and believe in yourself. You are beautiful, intelligent, and don't be too hard on yourself. Respect your decisions and if something doesn't work out, you are a wonderfully resourceful person who will figure it out.
Live, Laugh, Love, Learn. Forget me not, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment